Roll up for zero-waste recipes!
A speciality of NOMAD Hotel Le Havre
If you enjoy the buffet breakfast at the NOMAD Hotel Le Havre, you might be lucky enough to try the famous NOMAD pudding ;)
Here is the recipe so that you can enjoy it when you get back home!
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 45 minutes
Can be stored for: 48H
Ingrédients for 1 pudding :
- 1 piece of fruit (apple, pear or banana) put into chunks
Cook in the oven for 45 minutes at 180°!
A speciality of NOMAD Hotel Paris Roissy CDG
Preparation time: 15 minutes tops!
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Cut the croissant in half lengthways
- Spread a layer of béchamel sauce on the bottom half, add ½ slice of ham and some grated Gruyere cheese
- Top with the other half of the croissant
- Brush with béchamel and top with grated Gruyere cheese
- repeat for each croissant
- Heat in the oven for around 15 minutes at 200°C